Listen and even record your baby's heartbeat at home or on the go from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy! The FD300 Fetal Doppler has the same capabilities as the FD200 but with a few more additional features listed below. Give yourself the peace of mind that your baby is safe and well at all times throughout your pregnancy. This fetal doppler can be connected with a computer to record the baby's heart beat to be shared with family and friends via email.
- Doppler Body
- 3 Mhz Probe
- 2 AA Batteries
- 60 Gram Ultrasound Gel Tube (supplies over 50 tests)
- 1 Year Warranty
1 Year Warranty & 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee if you're not fully satisfied.
The Facelake FD-300B Fetal Doppler can meet routine examination requirements of obstetricians, midwives, pregnant women, and vascular ultrasounds. This baby heart monitor is a high-performance model with FHR monitoring and a backlit LCD. Three heart rate processing modes are available to select, including a real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode, and manual mode. The monitor outputs the digital audio signal through the built-in speaker or via the headphone jack. The audio signal is recognized by standard audio recording software, allowing users to share or save recordings to a computer using the optional recording cable.
The interchangeable probe options are lightweight and ergonomically shaped to fit comfortably in the hand of the user. The 3.0Mhz probe is more sensitive than the 2.0Mhz probe and can pick up a baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation. The 3.0MHz is an early-term and general-purpose baby doppler probe that will work well through most full-term pregnancies. The 2.0MHz late-term/obese pregnancy probe accommodates depths of 10cm or more.
- Mode 1: A heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time heart rate is displayed numerically
- Mode 2: A heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading
- Mode 3: This mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time
- FDA & CE Approved
- Listen through the powerful built-in speaker or with headphones
- Easy to read LCD screen with on/off back light mode
- Digital fetal heart rate displayed
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensure many hours of usage
- Battery icon indicating remaining battery life (AA batteries)
- Weighs less than 1/2 a pound
- Compact design with buttons designed to withstand repeated usage without wearing or breaking
- Higher quality probe resulting in less static
- Higher quality LCD display for brighter viewing
- 3 Mhz: The 3 MHz is an early term and general purpose Doppler probe. It will work very well through most full term pregnancies. A 3 Mhz is more sensitive than a 2 Mhz probe and can pick up baby's heartbeat as early as 8-10 weeks gestation.
- 2 Mhz: Designed to accommodate late term and obese pregnancies since it works best at 10 cm and larger depths.
- 8 Mhz: 8.0 MHz Probe is NOT designed for pregnancy applications. This is a Vascular Probe used to locate pulse in the wrist, elbow, etc.
Watch over 6,000 tutorials and reviews from our customers here
Digital sound recording. You will be able to record those first sounds for life, record your unborn baby's heartbeat. It not only can be recorded by the computer, but also stored in cassette or CD.
Recording Cable (Optional)
This product is not a diagnostic instrument. It is not an approved device for the treatment or prevention of medical conditions. All activity that is monitored and viewed with the device should not be considered a medical conclusion. The use of the machine provides audio and heart rate value that is for non-medical purposes only. For questions regarding medical conditions, please consult with a medical health professional.
|Complies with:||IEC 60601-1:1988＋A1:1991＋A2:1995|
|Anti-electroshock Type:||Internally powered equipment|
|Anti-electroshock Degree:||Type B applied part|
|Harmful Liquid Proof Degree (Main Unit):||Ordinary Equipment (sealed equipment without liquid proof)|
|Harmful Liquid Proof Degree (Probe):||Prevent from water splashing, degree of protection: IPX4|
|Degree of Safety in Presence of Flammable Gases:||Equipment not suitable for use in presence of flammable gases|
|Working System:||Continuous running equipment|
|EMC:||Group I Class B||Suitable Using Range:||Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy|
|Size:||135mm (Length) *92mm (Width) *29 (Height) mm|
|Weight:||About 245g (including batteries)|
|Temperature:||+5℃ - +40℃|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||70 kPa - l06kPa|
|Transport and Storage Temperature:||-10℃ - +55℃|
|Transport and Storage Humidity:||<=93％|
|Display:||45mm * 25mm LCD display|
|FHR Measuring Range:||50-240BPM (BPM: beat per minute)|
|Auto Shut-OFF:||After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically|
|Battery Type Recommended:||Two pieces of 1.5 V DC battery (SIZE AA LR6)|
|Nominal Frequency:||2.0MHz or 3Mhz, or 8Mhz|
|Working Frequency:||2.0MHz(+/-)10% or 3Mhz or 8Mhz|
|Ultrasonic Output Intensity:||Isata<5 mW/cm2|
|Ultrasonic Output Power:||P < 10 mW|
|Working Mode:||Continuous Wave Doppler|
|Effective Radiating Area of Transducer:||157mm2 (+/-)15%|